[om2008-9] Never able to successfully backup the jffs2 partition...

john dowd jdowdster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:15:27 CET 2009

I've alway been able to backup the kernel partition of my Neo FR but
not the jffs2 partition. Here's the error that is reported:

Opening USB Device 0x0000:0x0000...
Found Runtime: [0x1d50:0x5119] devnum=4, cfg=0, intf=0, alt=6, name="rootfs"
Claiming USB DFU Interface...
Setting Alternate Setting ...
Determining device status: state = dfuERROR, status = 14
dfuERROR, clearing status
Determining device status: state = dfuIDLE, status = 0
dfuIDLE, continuing
Transfer Size = 0x1000
dfu_upload error -84

This is not a terrible big deal right now but will be in the future.
Any ideas? Questions comments or rude remarks?

Cheers!!