buzz fix (was: Pulster offer - Freerunner now 249 eur)

drac2000 drac2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 17:03:56 CET 2009

I will not take it personal even if I think it is not the right way to
comment..
I am sorry if my post hurts anyone
All I wanted to say is that I expected that those hardware issues would be a
priority (including debuging, testing, proposals etc...) than start dilema
about GTA03, distros...
All this because I beleive in the open community, in OM and in my FR. And
i'm kind of frustrated to not be able to use my FR as my daily, now that I
have it for +6 months

I apologize if I express it the wrong way, but I think I can express my
opinion without being scolded

All my respects to you OM

drac.