shr- GPS howto?

Fernando Martins fernando at cmartins.nl
Wed Jan 14 00:17:21 CET 2009

No luck:

- I've setup date and timezone;
- GPS is on, per /sys/class... incantation
- demon fso-gpsd is on, checked with ps
- telnet comunicates with gpsd but no good data
- tangoGPS doesn't find GPS device

I have no idea of the reception capabilities of om (or GPS devices in
general): is it supposed to work indoors?

Any further suggestions?

Thanks for all the help so far,
Fernando