QT goes LGPL

Jeff Tranter jtranter at ics.com
Wed Jan 14 15:31:36 CET 2009

Yes, this is great news and should greatly accelerate the use of Qt,
both on desktop and embedded platforms now that the cost of Qt for most
people will be zero even for developing commercial applications.

At ICS, as Qt Software's largest consulting partner we are very excited
about the new opportunities this will bring.

We have a whitepaper on our web site at http://www.ics.com/ that talks
about the implications of Qt being available under the LGPL.

--
Jeff Tranter, Qt Consulting Manager, Integrated Computer Solutions.
ICS - The North American Qt Experts