[Freerunner] Access GPS chip's parameters and navigational models?

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 15 04:54:31 CET 2009

because the qtopia indexing stops with it ...

Its probably possible to just stop the app doing the indexing
(mediaserver I think), but I am not sure if it would create problems to
knock out a low level part of qtopia or not.

An alternative is to change the config so on the next boot, it wont
index the SD card at all (best fix in fact)

Billk