Roll The Dice

Alex Tsui alextsui05 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 19:43:36 CET 2009

Yes, the bug is exactly as you described: the stream of data pauses in
motion. Is there some more information about this somewhere? I
searched docs.openmoko.org/trac but didn't turn up this specific bug.
Then again, most of the tickets are filed under OM 2008.8, maybe
there's no issue with an earlier OM?

Thanks for the tip,

--Alex