[All] To build a better music player

Dylan Reilly dreilly at atariland.net
Thu Jan 15 19:48:12 CET 2009

That is the mplayer back-end not loading. Check /tmp/pythm.log to see
if there is anything useful in there. You can also try running

python /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pythm/mplayer/mplayerbackend.py

and seeing if it explodes. I may have missed a dependency.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 1:41 PM, The Digital Pioneer
<digitalpioneer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Results in SHR: All form controls greyed out and unusable except tabs at
> top. File browser is empty. Playlist is empty (because I can't add files).
> mplayer backend doesn't load. No way to play music that I can tell. :(
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> The Digital Pioneer

Dylan Maxwell Reilly