Roll The Dice

kris Occhipinti metalx2000 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 23:48:29 CET 2009

OK, I've update the package
it can be found at the same link:
http://filmsbykris.com/freerunner-debian/ko-user/ko-dice.tar.gz

This has the updated script with the changes that "The Digital Pioneer" made
which makes it less likely to roll by mistake.  So, now give a real good
shake to roll the dice (about 3 or 4 shakes)

There is still a glitch in the exit button.  Basically you have to press the
exit button and shake it to exit or press exit while the dice are rolling.

 Yorick Moko suggested that we add a setting that allows the user to choose
the amount of dices, and the time it takes before the dices settle.

As far as the time it takes the dice to settle, that should be easy to do
and I'll get it done hopefully this weekend (that is an easy variable change
and adding buttons to change at variable).

But, changing the number off dice might take a little longer.  If I thought
of that originally I would have used an array for the dice, but I didn't so
it might take a lot to make that change.  But, I'll see what I can do or if
anyone else wants to take that challenge on, I'm not going to stop you  :)

Thanks for the response from you all.