[Om2008.12] mplayer ... libmad

boilersoup at gmail.com boilersoup at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 00:26:26 CET 2009

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:43:30 -0500
Dylan Reilly <dreilly at atariland.net> wrote:

> Yup, that is another one that was removed. Sorry that I did not
> realize it. I have no idea where to get a package of that, but [1] the
> binary from my system. I have not flashed in ages so I have all this
> now-forbidden fruit.
>
> [1] http://atariland.net/~dreilly/openmoko/audio/libmad.tar.gz

Yeah, thank you Dylan
mplayer runs :)

About pythm, same as "The Digital Pioneer", and
python /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pythm/mplayer/mplayerbackend.py
returns

No Locale found, falling back! Error was:[Errno 2] No translation file found for domain: 'pythm'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pythm/mplayer/mplayerbackend.py", line 5, in <module>
    import alsaaudio
ImportError: No module named alsaaudio

(while /tmp/pythm.log is empty)

Thanks for your support and contribution!