SanDisk MicroSD Class6 8GB 4,90 Eur incl. shipping

Daniel Spies daniel.spies at fuceekay.com
Fri Jan 16 09:21:25 CET 2009

Hi community,

This is for Germans only: I just found a website [1] offering the Sandisk
Micro SD 8GB Class6 card for 4,90 EUR including shipping costs. I ordered
four of them, and am now waiting to receive them. As this MicroSD is stated
in the Working SD Cards section in the Wiki it maybe worth a look if you
don't have one already.

As I didn't receive the cards yet, I cannot assure this service is
trustworthy. Just thought you may be interested.

When I receive the cards I will let you know for those who don't want to
loose their money ;) Please don't blame me if you order cards, but don't
receive them. Maybe just wait for my report... It also may be the price
will change at any time...

Cheers,
Daniel

[1]