SanDisk MicroSD Class6 8GB 4,90 Eur incl. shipping

Nicolas Pichon nicolas.pichon at luceor.com
Fri Jan 16 10:58:42 CET 2009

Daniel Spies a écrit :
> Hi community,
>
> This is for Germans only: I just found a website [1] offering the Sandisk
> Micro SD 8GB Class6 card for 4,90 EUR including shipping costs. I ordered
> four of them, and am now waiting to receive them. As this MicroSD is stated
> in the Working SD Cards section in the Wiki it maybe worth a look if you
> don't have one already.
>
> [1]
> http://www.gimahhot.de/m900-349203-0-0-0/sandisk-memory-stick-micro-m2-ultra-8-gb-mit-card-reader.html

Hi Daniel,

Your link leads to a memory stick micro card with a card reader (sold
38,94€), not a MicroSD card.

I can't find any 8Gb MicroSD card on their website, so I find two
explanations :
 - they are sold out ;
 - the low price was a mistake and they removed the product when they
saw it.

Cheers,

Nicolas.