London pub meet

gnublade gnublade at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:49:11 CET 2009

As an alternative venue Simon Brunning of London Python fame offers up
the Old Bank of England on Fleet Street.  (he's got plenty of
experience organising these sorts of things).

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/66/660/

I'm happy with Jan's suggestion though, albeit being the far opposite
side of London from me.