Yaouh! out (update for tangogps maps)

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sat Jan 17 06:36:31 CET 2009

Hi!

Yes, it looks like a very nice program and I like it that it checks
the files without loading them -> a lot less traffic for OSM servers &
me :)

I have about 300 000 tiles on the card so speed really matters in this
case.. It took some minutes after pressing the start button before I
got any stdout/GUI feedback (except the OSM line), I suppose this is
when it was indexing the files. I tried to stopwatch how long it takes
to update 100 tiles or so but it got stuck in some file, waited for it
almost 4 minutes before I restarted it.

So some further development would be nice but this already is a usable
tool, if it only is able to run through all my files.

Also a desktop version would be handy, should just try if you can run
the .py on desktop..