[2008.12] Qwerty button and wrench for everyone

"Bernd (Jesus McCloud) Prünster" bernd.pruenster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 22:53:14 CET 2009

a (hopefully not only for me) working qwerty button and
WRENCH!!!11oneoneoneeleven in asu theme.

i noticed something different between illume theme and asu theme: the
first line:
all the config dialogs are defined in "theme.edc".
i copied the dialog section from theme.edc into asu.edc and removed the
pngs and replaced them with our beloved black rectangle.
it works for me, but i hope it works for you too.

first purge e's cache, (then backup your themes and your config files)
and put the files from the folder within the archive into
/usr/share/enlightenment/data (if not using illume theme edit
/etc/enlightenment/default_profile to use the illume theme)

downloadable here: http://jmccloud.jm.funpic.de/asu/asu_illume.zip