Emacs for Om2008

SCarlson scottrcarlson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 01:22:46 CET 2009

I compiled Emacs with my phone because of the issues with cross-compiling.

I had to install

opkg install coreutils binutils gcc make cpp python-devel python-setuptools
cpp-symlinks gcc-symlinks libc6-dev

on my phone.  It took a long time, and I am sure there may have been the
occasion work around. Other than that. You need to install it to the sd
drive as i is huge.

I am sure i've forgotten a detail or two.. let me know if I can help
further.  (I remember it being a smooth process, just long compile time).

Scott