Freerunner LightSaber

Francesco de Virgilio fradeve11 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:18:21 CET 2009

Stopping speech-sipatcher it works, but it seems a bit slow to percept
the movements... however, great app, thanks!!

Korbinian Rosenegger wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Sat, 2009-01-17 at 18:30 +0100, Francesco de Virgilio wrote:
>> Great app, but...
>> On 2008.12 I've installed python-pygame and this follows when I try to
>> run the program:
>>
>> root at om-gta02:~# export DISPLAY=:0
>> root at om-gta02:~# ko-lightsaber
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>    File "/usr/bin/ko-lightsaber", line 32, in <module>
>>      pygame.mixer.init()
>> pygame.error: No available audio device
>>
>> Any tip?
>
> Try stopping speech-dispatcher or running lightsaber with the aoss
> wrapper.
> Also have a look at my other mail (Workaround for speech-dispatcher)
> when this works for you.
>
> cu Korbi

Francesco de Virgilio
*Ubuntu-it Member and Wiki Editor*
    mailto:fradeve at ubuntu-it.org
    http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/FrancescoDeVirgilio
*Wikimedia Italia Member*
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fradeve11
*OpenStreetMap Mapper*
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Fradeve11
*Blog*
    http://fradeve.netsons.org
		"Love - Peace - Freedom - Free Software"