fso - charging question

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:05:03 CET 2009

Hello!
I'm using latest frameworkd and andy-tracking.
Right now my phone behaving like this - it's charging (orange led)
until the led is blue, than after some time led turns orange again and
charging starts.
This is all while phone is connected to pc.
This means - fso charges battery until it's full, than stops charging,
battery discharges and the process is all over again.

Does it supposed to be like this? I mean the expected behavior is like
this - battery charges till it's full, led turns blue and because the
phone is powered by pc, there is no need to discharge the battery and
the led should not become orange again after it turned blue.

Leonti