Replacement Battery with 2300mAh, possible?

Daniel Spies daniel.spies at fuceekay.com
Mon Jan 19 23:54:14 CET 2009

Hi list,

I was search for a more powerful battery and found [1]. It seems this would
match in the slot of the FR, but I wanted to make sure if I can apply such a
battery without killing the hardware. If I understand right this battery
should give me almost doubled uptime, right?

Thanks for your comments!

Cheers,
Daniel

[1] http://www.amazon.de/Power-Handy-Baugleich-BL-5C-
BL5C/dp/B001AP27Y6/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=ce-de&qid=1232405231&sr=1-7
(sorry, it's German, I was searching for a equivalent item on amazon.com, but
without success)