Replacement Battery with 2300mAh, possible?

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 00:39:35 CET 2009

Sometimes they are not putting the right specifications on the batteries.
Right now I have in my other phone (k700i) battery with the capacity
double of the original one. But this is just a label. Uptime is the
same as with the original battery.
My point being that for more capacity you need to have bigger battery.
It's not possible to contain more energy in the same amount of
electrolyte. Ate least not for a battery for 11 euro.

Leonti