[All] To build a better music player

Helge Hafting helge.hafting at hist.no
Tue Jan 20 11:07:16 CET 2009

Steven ** wrote:
> Unless I'm misinterpreting, what you want is already there.  Just
> select the directory and add it.  This assumes your music is sorted
> with each album in a subdirectory, which seems pretty common.

Ah, so that is what the button with the square do. I
use "+" when adding songs. But "+" on a directory merely opens
it for viewing. The square does nothing for a single file.

Thanks for the tip.
Ability to select several (but not necessarily all) songs
in one go would still be nice. I.e. mark all the interesting ones and
then hit add.  Showing which of the songs that already are on the
playlist is useful too. Perhaps a different color for those.

Helge Hafting