Status of Opimd (FSO-PIM)...

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue Jan 20 16:03:41 CET 2009

Imho, the Personal Information Manager is what the FSO stack is really
missing (at least, I'm not fully switching to any framework-based distro
since I need a good PIM)... I've heard many times that Opmid is coming,
but I don't see anything arriving since quite long time.

The latest git commit on opimd dates back to September 8th, I've heard
also that his main author is working on this an near to the release, but...

So, please, could someone inform us about his status and the plans for
it? I guess that this would be good also for people that would like to
improve it.

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/