Syncing OpenMoko with Sunbird/Lightning events and tasks

Andreas Willich andreas_willich at gmx.at
Tue Jan 20 17:49:38 CET 2009

Hi

I am currently developing a sync app for the Neo. At the moment it only
supports Microsoft Outlook (I had to use it in my office) and only took
the data from Outlook and push it into the Neo.

But it has an addin interface for different PIM applications. So it
should no big problem to add support for Sunbird. It depends on the way
I have get the data out of it.

I hope I can release a first version in the next two weeks.

Regards
	Andreas