Status of Opimd (FSO-PIM)...

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue Jan 20 19:25:00 CET 2009

Bernd (Jesus McCloud) Prünster wrote:
> PIM integration (API preview, experimental, off by default)

Nice.

> I am not expecting too much of the PIM in the first place, since it is
> declared as an api preview.

Better than nothing...

> and the fso team delivered their prior milestones quite in time, so i do
> not understand, why everyone wants to know, since it should only take a
> couple of days till ms5 is out.

Ok, I didn't know this, but I asked since I was quite frustrated by the
fact that I've not heard nothing for months.
However I'm happy that we'll finally have something to work on (both
from the dev and user point of view).

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/