Yaouh! 0.2.1 is out now

Helge Hafting helge.hafting at hist.no
Wed Jan 21 17:52:11 CET 2009

Carlo Minucci wrote:
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Yaouh%21
>
> i have fix some bug:
> * no output of curl and wget (no more x.log big)
> * fix break into while
>
> check and tell me other problem :)

Seems to work fine. The only output in x.log now is a single
"wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found"
after looking at 900 of 50000 files.

50000 files will still take some time to check, but the
counting seems faster now. Not writing messages probably
helps.

Another idea: I can't always leave the phone connected to a net
for as long as this update takes. If yaouh get interrupted (app closed,
linux shutdown, network plug pulled, crash) then it could remember how
far it got. And on the next start, continue from there instead of
starting at
the first file each time.

Currently, short yaouh runs means that one corner of my map is very up
to date, and not the rest. Continuing from the last stop would
even things out.

Helge Hafting