Linball (Linux Pinball) game on Openmoko Neo

Samuel Pereira email at samuelpereira.net
Wed Jan 21 19:20:01 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the game.

I have created a install script that creates a desktop icon for launch
the game.
Download the game and after download install script here:
http://www.opkg.net/linball/linball-install.tar.gz

Before install, edit linball.sh and change "linball_path", to the folder
where you extract linball game.
See README for more notes.

Good games,

Samuel Pereira