mencoder converts, but no sound ?

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Wed Jan 21 22:15:30 CET 2009

I have used a special version with qlamo support. That version
probably does not support sound ??

Now I am using the orginal version (2008.12) with the fbdev parameter
instead. It is ok now.

I have some breakouts that may come from mplayer, but also may from
memcoder. (I have a DVB-T USB stick)
Also I have a little bad signal strength. So it may mencoder to be the
cause for the breakout. I am collecting the
logs of mencoder.

But in general, sound is available (using bluetooth).

All that streamed over WLAN from my VDR server :-)

FR is cool.

Lothar