IPv6 for minimo

Sander van Grieken sander at 3v8.net
Thu Jan 22 16:14:18 CET 2009

>> wget http://www.ginguppin.de/files/minimo.tar.bz2
>
> that would be mine :-)
> it's built a long time ago and i don't really recall what options i used.
> since i don't use opkg anymore, but debian, there's no chance it will ever
> be updated -- i removed the oe stuff from my pc and use either debian
> packages or build my own.
>
> you'd better look for dillo or midori, i don't even know if there's any
> development still going on with minimo.

Hi,

A week or so back I built a Minimo package for FSO and submitted it to opkg.org. I don't
know if it has IPv6 support and it'll probably complain about dependency version numbers
if you're on OM2008.x, but you could try to install it with -force-depends and see if it
works.

If it has no IPv6 support then let me know and I'll have a look at building a new package.

Also be aware that Minimo has no bookmark management, which kinda sucks

grtz,
Sander