[OM2008-12] syslog output...

john dowd jdowdster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 21:04:34 CET 2009

Actually I spoke too soon.

When I watch my FR boot, I can see the wpa_supplicant is printing out
some errors and a fair amount of text as to what the error is. When I
do a "dmesg" those messages are not there, when I do a logread to a
file and examine the file, it's not their either. Also, logread is the
output from the driver and kernel printk primitive, not what I would
see in a proper syslog which is where wpa_supplicant and various
startup daemons would print.

Cheers!!