IPv6 for minimo

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Thu Jan 22 21:28:37 CET 2009

Hi Sander,

Your build is also not supporting ipv6. i narrowed it down to minimo not
resolving ipv6 addresses.
Using http://[2001:4860:0:1001::68] works.
Using http://ipv6.google.com does not work.
ping6 ipv6.google.com from the command line also works.

PING ipv6.google.com (2001:4860:0:1001::68): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 2001:4860:0:1001::68: seq=0 ttl=60 time=422.222 ms

Hope you can build minimo with ipv6 support.

Kind regards,
Ed