tangoGPS 0.9.5 is out

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Sat Jan 24 23:02:02 CET 2009

>> but I still get the same error. (I also tried --force-depends, it
>> seems both syntaxes are accepted).
>
>  Are you sure it was an error? You'll still see the same message with
>--force-depends but it will be downgraded to a warning instead of an
>error and the package will be installed despite it.

i just tried it and it installs ok on shr unstable:

root at om-gta02 ~ $ opkg -force-depends install
http://www.tangogps.org/downloads/tangogps_0.9.5-r0_armv4t.opk
Downloading
http://www.tangogps.org/downloads/tangogps_0.9.5-r0_armv4t.opk Multiple
packages (tangogps and tangogps) providing same name marked HOLD or
PREFER.  Using latest. Multiple packages (tangogps and tangogps)
providing same name marked HOLD or PREFER.  Using latest. Multiple
packages (tangogps and tangogps) providing same name marked HOLD or
PREFER.  Using latest. Installing tangogps (0.9.5-r0) to root...
Multiple replacers for gpsd, using first one (fso-gpsd) Configuring
tangogps Collected errors:
 * Warning: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for tangogps:
	 *  gtk+-fastscaling (>= 2.10.14) *
root at om-gta02 ~ $

root at om-gta02 ~ $ opkg list_installed | grep tango
tangogps - 0.9.5-r0 -

petr