which file system for sd card?

HouYu Li karadog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 02:14:03 CET 2009

FAT is used for general purpose. It can be recognized on many different
systems. So if you what to share files between your Windows or Mac desktop
with your Neo using SD card. Then FAT is perfect. If the SD card is only
prepared for your Neo, EXT2/3 is preferred.

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 2:49 AM, The Digital Pioneer <
digitalpioneer at gmail.com> wrote:

> The only reason they come with FAT is so windoze can use it. That said, I
> don't know much about filesystems, but I would generally go with EXT2/3 over
> FAT.
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> The Digital Pioneer