SHR Unstable

Johny Tenfinger seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 13:34:38 CET 2009

> these issues with image form 13 january too, but I could turn on and
> off gsm in settings; newer images have other settings manager and gsm
> is not controlable through it yet.

GSM is not controlable? I'm a developer of new shr-settings app, and
GSM works for me. What problems do you have?
If after click on "GSM" button nothing is displayed, then GSM resource
is disabled - you have to run ophonekitd from console. (i commited
some seconds ago patch to display info and button to start ophonekitd
from shr-settings).

If ophonekitd is failing all the time, i suggest to install zhone to
test, if it's FSO or SHR problem.

dos