Freerunner LightSaber

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Mon Jan 26 00:32:39 CET 2009

Hello Kris,

Thanks a million!! What a laugh! I use it on OM2008.12. I'm starting it
up with a dirty little script to set
/sys/devices/platform/lis302dl.2/threshold value to 5 during play, and
to then set it back to whatever the value was before. Thanks to matthias
for this tip.

--start---
#!/bin/bash
# Scriptname: /usr/bin/start-ko-lightsaber
# Edit /usr/share/applications/ko-lightsaber.desktop to use this script

# Get the threshold value
THRESHOLD=`cat /sys/devices/platform/lis302dl.2/threshold`

# Adjust accellorometer threshold to 5 (Thanks for this tip matthias!)
echo 5 > /sys/devices/platform/lis302dl.2/threshold

# Start lightsaber
/usr/bin/ko-lightsaber

# Put system settings back the way they were...
echo $THRESHOLD > /sys/devices/platform/lis302dl.2/threshold
---end---

--
Regards,
Jan Henkins