SHR Unstable

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Mon Jan 26 03:33:33 CET 2009

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:47:05 +0800, HouYu Li <karadog at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hurray! the latest SHR unstable version is great!
> Some minor problems:
>
> Contacts and Messages not working when there is no SIM card.
> The "Suspend" button not work.

The current Contacts and Messages both depend on the SIM - it holds the
contacts and the messages.

I too noticed that suspend via E17 power popup (when you press power button
or click 'X' on Illume) had trouble suspending, though timeout-based
suspend works.  Manual suspend is working as I write this however, with
latest andy-tracking 2.6.28 kernel in play, plus regular 'opkg upgrade'
action.

Joel Newkirk
http://jthinks.com      (blog)
http://newkirk.us/om (FR stuff)