Someone stole my Neo Freerunner... :(

bburdette at comcast.net bburdette at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 18:14:32 CET 2009

If you don't want to risk being sued for a booby trapped phone, how
about at least a way to render the it useless to thieves?

For instance, you could make it unbootable from a zero power situation,
and then combine that with a rapid power discharge.  If the thief leaves
it uncharged for even a day, its bricked!