www.opkg.org - Repository Alpha

Tobias Kündig tobias.kuendig at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 08:20:47 CET 2009

Dear community

I finally found some time to set up a simple repository for www.opkg.org. It
was difficult for me to figure out how exactly it is built. There isn't a
lot of information in the wiki and I've never done a repo before. However, I
like to try new things, so I wrote some little scripts that build a new
Packages(.gz) file every full hour.
To be honest, I'm not really sure if I've done it correctly. This is why I
ask the community to help me.

The repository's address is http://www.opkg.org/packages/.
Please feel free to test it and report any bugs/mistakes. I also appreciate
any suggestions on how I could make the system better. (How I said, I've
never done it before and actually don't have the knowledge to build a proper
repo.)
There are only the packages available that are stored on the
opkg.orgserver. The ones that are hosted on other servers aren't
included (yet).
I hope it won't break any systems - just to make sure: you test it _on your
own risk_.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,