Hot stuff (literally!)

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 14:55:35 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 2:48 PM, The Digital Pioneer
<digitalpioneer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Completely irrelevant, I'm sorry, but I've always wondered... What do you
> actually DO with that HD-DVD code?

Uhm, nothing, except spread it around...

Once a 'trade secret' is no longer a trade secret, since it can be
found all over the place, you can't be sentenced for using it. Well,
that's probably a few shortcuts too many here and there, but anyway
:-)

For more fun reading (stilloff-topic, but slightly more interesting),
read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_prime (and one of its links,
http://asdf.org/~fatphil/maths/illegal2.html which is very funny and
interesting)

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0