[SHR] Miscellanious minor issues

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 29 11:02:27 CET 2009

Julien Cassignol wrote:
> [Answering only to the parts not really answered before]
>
> On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Pander <pander at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
>> 5) Can the vote plugin be installed inside of SHR Trac?
>
> Will do!
>
>> 7) Will the GPS get an icon which indicates if it is powered on, off,
>> and perhaps even the number of satellites it is receiving correctly.
>
> Well, I personnaly don't find that useful, but if you want to do such
> a thing, you're welcome! :-)

Reason for this would be that it is clear for the user that the GPS
hardware is consuming power because this device has to be efficient with
power usage. There is no other way of finding this out for a normal user.

Question in general, how do I build kernel and rootfs images from latest
svn unstable branch?