[All] To build a better music player

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Fri Jan 30 05:11:41 CET 2009

wonderful - thank you Dylan, pythm feels really nice now with gstreamer.
I wonder if are going to add seeking support to change position within
the song with gstreamer? it would be really great!

btw -- what version of ID3 python's library do you use?  om's
repository seems to lack any package for it, so I've just installed the
copy from my debian box which is 1.2-6.2, but that one also pukes with

error executing:'TITLE'

on my mp3s (like someone else reported before I believe)

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]