Freerunner is running OpenWrt!

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Sat Jan 31 17:56:28 CET 2009

Michael,

> That's the way buildroot works.
>
>> I'd say take it to the kernel list and ask Andy.
>
> No. We're not going to change the way openwrt works.

OK understood (and I never asked for that, BTW, I was just curious to
understand why you went this route).
The good news is that the kernel is making incredible progress, so
whenever you are ready to uptick to a more recent vanilla version,
andy-tracking should already be there.

Best Regards,
Wolfgang