[omgps] collect feature requests

mqy meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 02:46:12 CEST 2009

Laszlo,

I understand your trouble, but I have to say that your problem is uncommon,
because that is caused by unstable underlying infrastructure. Have you ever
tested with other uSD cards, or have you upgraded kernel image and rootfs
image to latest?

Your request for "archived repository" was added into into requirement list,
it will be implemented once I have evidence that it does not affect
performance too much. Other than performance reason, I also worry about
safety and memory usage. By safety I mean all eggs in one basket.