Toolchain-VM for C/Vala programs?

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 10:35:00 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Marcel<tanuva at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2009 15:20:54 schrieb Aapo Rantalainen:
>> If I make VirtualBox virtualmachine containing installed om-toolchain,
>> where I should upload it? It is sure that somebody wants something
>> else than VirtualBox, but this it only what I can offer.
>
> That'd be great... Maybe we can dump it somewhere on the OM servers that
> host the distro images? I *have* a small server vm I could use for
> hosting, but it's located behind a consumer dsl line so the upstream is
> limited to 80kbps. :/

I would be interested in illume keyboard modification (recompile the keyboard).

Is it possible? Is e installed?

Setting up a working (compilable) openembedded toolchain takes multiple
day of works. So Im definietly interested in it.

So generating .ipkg package, that would be ready to install on the phone.

Laszlo

ps: Thats why I love python so much. I modify the files on the phone,
and I can try my result straight on the way.
Nice for little bugfixes, improvements.
I even developed .edc files, without any knowledge about e, and on
my laptop I didnt installed e at all.