[shr-unstable] 20090624 suspend off not really off?

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 02:29:55 CEST 2009

I have just noticed the opposite problem, I am unable to get shr-
unstable to auto suspend.  Going to shr settings -> Power and using
the slider for the auto suspend to try an enable it does not work,
when I drag it, the slider just goes back to "disabled" no matter how
many times I try it or even how long I hold it there.