[omgps] collect feature requests

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:22:51 CEST 2009

> I usually add detail (housenumbers etc.) to areas that are already well
> mapped, so making OSM directly won't work for me. The road is already
> there, for example. GPX comments makes it easy to add only the stuff
> that is new.

Good point, so my next idea : have the 2 features ;)
* one "map from scratch into .osm" when you KNOW there is nothing here -->
directly in osm format (especially for poi, because roads require some basic
"post-processing" to become a way in osm (simplify, cut, etc.)
* one "map for josm into .GPX : what you said

Kimaidou