Using WMS servers on TangoGPS

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Fri Jul 3 13:12:19 CEST 2009

the ICC example uses ED50 / UTM zone 30 North, that was one of my
first headaches, (OSM , google ... use spherical mercator) and even
appling the tranformation there still was some offset that finally I
have to hard code,
 I have not tested but surely using the class included to lat-lon-> to
UTM will give you correct spherical mercator UTM cordinates. cause is
spherical mercator uses WGS84 datum