Using WMS servers on TangoGPS

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Fri Jul 3 14:26:17 CEST 2009

2009/7/3 kimaidou <kimaidou at gmail.com>:
> Hi !
> + the the "great stuff" !
> For those who cannot speak spanish, here is the direct google translation of
> the blog page:
> http://translate.google.fr/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuxbrain.com%2Fen%2Fusando-mapas-wms-en-tangogps&sl=es&tl=en&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8

Thanks for the "great stuffs" :) ,
Kimaidou, thanks for the link, but  due the interest,
 I will try to tranlate the article myself in short , maybe monday,
becouse that automatic translation does funny things like translate
"topo" from topographic to "bullet" the underground mammal XD
Also make some weird things in the tango gps repository url example

But again thanks :)