Anyone know a store that sells FreeRunner accs in the US

Matt Luzum mluzum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 20:12:09 CEST 2009

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
> I also used up all the spray (all the 20ml spray;-)

Just for everyone's information, plain water works just as well--you can
just fill the bottle back up.  They used to ship it without any
solution, with instructions to just use water, and it always worked fine
for me (although having a spray bottle is nicer).

Also, if the bubble is showing up in the same place with each
application, it's probably caused by a piece of dust.  You need to make
sure everything is very clean.  It's very easy for a piece of dust to
get in there while you're applying.

I'm not sure if it will be possible after it has dried, though.  I've
never tried to reapply later (and I think they say you shouldn't, if I
remember correctly).

Matt