Happy Birthday Freerunner

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Sat Jul 4 08:15:48 CEST 2009

We currently run the first German Openmoko Workshop in Munich to
celebrate the "birtday".
Yesterday evening, we had approx. 15 attendents and today, maybe even
more.
Mickey Lauer is doing a hands-on workshop on FSO today.

Nikolaus

Am 04.07.2009 um 00:33 schrieb David Reyes Samblas Martinez:

> Now is 0:30 in spain so, "Feliz Cumpleaños Neo Freerunner", in a
> couple of hours, we will celebrate a Buzz Fix Party in Madrid in your
> honor. :)
>
> 2009/7/3 rakshat hooja <rakshat at gmail.com>:
>> Hey Happy Birthday Freerunner dude. Your journey has just begun.
>>
>> Rakshat
>>
>> (By my calculations 4th of July was the official launch of the
>> Freerunner by
>> OM)
>>
>> --
>>

> --
> David Reyes Samblas Martinez
> http://www.tuxbrain.com
> Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
> Openmoko, Openpandora,  Arduino

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People