[SHR-unstable]

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 02:54:45 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 7:44 PM, Klaus 'mrmoku'
Kurzmann<mok at mnet-online.de> wrote:
[...]
> no, NOT so. It is NOT the SHR team and you know that. It is enlightenment
> upstream that changes libnames with every freeze they do right now. That will
> change when they release something stable.

Persisting in saying that the rename comes from upstream does not
satisfy users as shr team may control when and why update srcrev.
So I strongly suggest to shr team to show exactly the reasons and the
benefits from the last upgrade of e* prerelease version, and do that
for every future upgrade too.
That's the only way to stop all these comments about this recurring issue.

m2c!

Regards

    Nicola