[om2009] Perfect for holidays

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:11:45 CEST 2009

Laszlo KREKACS a écrit :
> "if self.LetterDict and len(value):"
> The len(value) part is not needed, because you already fixed it before.
> And if the value is None, the len(value) fails with a TypeError exception.

I was not sure (and am still not) the two 'if' before this one represent
all the possible cases...
But I was sure of one thing : this code block wants to use string[0],
therefore len(string) have to be true.

> ps: Im wondering how people manages to add empty contacts and with
> value None(!).

We are the geeks, we can do everything (**)
More seriously, my old Nokia 9210 seemed to use an internal convention
for contacts. If I put for John Smith a phone number (001), a fax number
(002) and a private gsm number (003), I will see on my SIM card :
Someone before John Smith : XXX
John Smith : 001
'' : 002
'' : 003
Someone after John Smith : YYY

Additional bug report : suspend -1 does not prevent suspending.

Conclusion : Om2009 is really usable and reliable, and Paroli is fuck*ng
great... the perfect solution for your FR if you want to go on holidays !